Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Rose11   Rose 
A rose is a rose, is a rose. In this case, our Rose needs some work. Rose has a lovely personality. She seems to love to be petted, in fact, she couldn't get enough and seemed to be starved for attention. Understandable, since she spent 2 months in the city pound before she came to us August 7, 2013. While her insides seem to be exceptional, her outsides have suffered. Rose is a long-haired, green eyed, tabby and white girl who's coat is a little sparse in places. Stress can cause this as can a poor diet but, in most cases, good nutrition can do wonders. Rose has an estimated birth date of August 2008 and is front declawed and seems to be very laid-back. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

CATS OF THE MONTH Matty11    
Matty
Sometimes you just have to laugh at some of the names we come up with for our cats. In this case Matty's fur was so matted and tangled that he had to be shaved. It's hard to imagine what he looked like before his "lion cut" but, I have the impression , from the markings on his skin, that he may turn out to be a brown, marble tabby and, obviously long haired. He was rescued June 5, 2013 and is approximately 1 1/2 years old with an estimated birth date of Nov. 30, 2011. Matty may look a little scraggly right now but, he is a super, friendly boy. He came right out of his cage and snuggled in my lap and started to purr. I hesitate to say that he is petite but, he really is quite small, without fur. For those of you out there who want an interesting experience, adopting a cat who has been shaved is somewhat like watching a child grow up. You are never sure what the end appearance will be like but, the personality remains the same, as does the love. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty Re: CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Matty was adopted!! Very Happy
Isis
Isis
Admin