Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:41 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Theo10
Theodore J

Theodore J was recently returned, December 22, 2013. His Daddy was experiencing some health difficulties and was afraid he wouldn't be able to care for Theo the way he should be. When Theo was originally rescued, I wrote this story for him:
" Theodore J is very shy, scared and bewildered. Theodore J was rescued, vetted and brought to usalong with his brother Thomas J. Thomas is the more outgoing of the pair. Theodore just needs to know that he is loved to build up his confidence. Rescued October 27, 2011 at one year of age, Theodore will purr for you but, right now, he prefers to curl up and pretend he is sleeping. Theodore is a beautifully marked brown tabby who, I hope to see actually standing up by next week. Theo needs lots of positive attention and we will try our best to bring out the best in Theodore. He has great potential." 

Theo has made great strides since he left us the first time. He is still one of the handsomest, brown tabbies we have and he still is not fond of being picked up, understandable, since some cats do not like the helpless feeling of not having 4 feet on a solid surface, unless it is by their choice. Theo is friendly, loves to be petted, gives kisses and head butts and his gorgeous green eyes follow every move I make when I come into his room. If I approach his cage, he is right up there, waiting for love. Theo has been front declawed since he left us and is now approximately 3 years old. He is an absolute doll!! 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

CATS OF THE MONTH Muffin10
Muffin
Muffin was rescued April 28, 2010. She is just now getting a story because she has experienced, what I like to call, “The Kindergarten Syndrome”. New cat, low immune system ….gets a cold. Muffin is now on the mend and is looking for her forever home. She is black (which is one strike against her) but if people would just look past the outside and examine her personality, she would be gone in a flash. You could adopt the most beautiful cat in the world but if it sits behind your couch and hisses at you every time you look at it, you would not be happy. So, come in, take your time, look past the appearance and get to know ALL our cats and make a decision based on connection and personality, not appearance. Pay special attention to Muffin, she’s very sweet and non fattening!!! 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-378
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down