Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Zendaya
CATS OF THE MONTH Zen10
As far as the younger readers are concerned, Zendaya is one of the teen actresses on the Disney show, "Shake It Up" but, did you know that Zendaya actually means "To give thanks" in the language of the Shona people of Zimbabwe? Our Zendaya has much to give thanks for. Zendaya and her kittens, Dipstick and Spaz were first rescued by another agency. We took Dipstick and Spaz and homes were found for both. A home was also found for Zendaya which proved to be inappropriate. She was later found, outside and starving. Zendaya was rescued again on January 16, 2013, has an estimated birth date of July 17, 2011 and brought to us. She has since recovered and has proven to be a bundle of energy. I think her motto is Go, Go, Go. LOL. Zendaya has gorgeous green eyes and a shiny, black coat. She can be held but, I think she would rather be on the floor playing. Zendaya would love to be able to "give thanks" to the lucky person who sees her for who she is, keeps her inside and safe and who would just love her. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

Glen
CATS OF THE MONTH Glen10
Siblings, George, Georgie ( both adopted) and Glen were rescued June 8, 2012 after their mother was struck and killed by a car. A tragedy which didn't need to happen, in so many different ways. Glen is now 7 months old. He is sleek, incredibly handsome and a very energetic guy. Glen loves to be petted and loves to run and is especially difficult to catch. Of course, when he knows he is going back to a cage, you really can't blame him. Glen has the softest fur and is a real pleasure to stroke. Come in and fall in love with Glen
333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down