» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week

'Ashleys Home Daycare'

Go down

'Ashleys Home Daycare'

Post by Isis on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Link :: Ashley's Home Daycare

Although I have not used this service myself, I can say with utmost confidence that I would leave my children in the care of Ashley, at 'Ashleys Home Daycare'.

Ashley is a friend of mine and I have left my son in her care for a short period of time in the past. M always seemed to have a good time and in the event that he was left a little longer than expected, he was fed and cared for as needed - but not before a quick text message to check for any allergies (which initially caught me off guard but shows Ashleys awareness for such things, despite her own child having no known food allergies).

Another time I had planned to leave M in Ashleys care, Ashley pre-warned me beforehand that her religious study-group would be coming between specified hours, and that M was welcome to stay for the group providing I was not uncomfortable with this. Although I was perfectly fine with him being present for her study, I felt that was very thoughtful and reflective of her awareness that not everyone particularly wants their children exposed to religion or other spiritual beliefs.

So for these reasons, I would recommend checking out Ashley's Home Daycare!
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Ashleys Home Daycare'

Post by rlmr90 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 pm

That's awesome for you to do Isis... I'm full at my daycare but I'll keep her in mind when ppl are asking me if I know anyone else!
rlmr90

Love : 173

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum