Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

June 2014

:: - STAFF - :: **NEWS**

Go down

June 2014 Empty June 2014

Post by Isis Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:11 pm

June 2014 Father10

Wow! June already, it seems that once spring sprung, it rushed straight into summer! I'm not sure where you're located, but here in London Ontario, it's been beautiful outside the past few weeks which means lots of park trips for the little ones and family time well spent outdoors.

What has you excited about June? Father's day is coming up, would you like the chance to win a little something for the worlds best Dad? If so, let us know! Tell us, in your child's words, what makes Daddy the worlds greatest Dad, and the rest of the forum members will vote!
You have 2 weeks until Fathers Day, what does the greatest Dad in the world deserve? A gift card to the beer store? A portable grill - perfect for summer camping! Or maybe something else? We want to hear YOUR suggestions for a prize when you enter our "Worlds Best Dad" Fathers day giveaway!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Animal Aide of St Thomas Elgin is having an event of their own to celebrate the start of summer. Head on over to Shedden Vet Services on June 7 and check out the items they'll have available for a yard sale! I hear it's a big one!

Shedden Vet Services
35771 Talbot Line
8am-12pm

Cat's Of The Month: Redford & Mummy

June 2014 Redfor10June 2014 Mummy10
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down