Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Raphae11
 Raphael

One look at Raphael and you can see confusion and sadness written all over his face. Raphael was “surrendered” to the pound on March 26, 2012. It is hard enough for a cat to realize that they have lost the comfort of their home but when that cat is 13 years old, it just seems very cruel. Raphael spends most of his time inside a special “cat house” given to him by Pat at Tabby’s Treasures to make him as comfortable as possible. After spending 5 minutes sitting outside his open cage door, Raphael rewarded me by coming out of his house to continue being petted. He is a big boy, something you wouldn’t realize until you see ALL of Raphael. He does like to be petted but scurried back into his house when he heard someone coming. Raphael needs a quiet home…no dogs and no young children…and as soon as possible. 333 Talbot St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

CATS OF THE MONTH Macey11
Macey

A very, very pregnant Macey was rescued April 6, 2012. She was checked out at the vet and, fortunately, we had an available foster home. Macey gave birth to 5 kittens. Sadly, the smallest kitten did not survive but the remaining 4 thrived in their foster home. Time came, as it always does, that the kittens could be separated from Macey and she was brought to the shelter to find herself a forever indoor home. Macey is approximately 1 year old and is, what I would call, a soft brown tabby. She is paler in colour and her spots and stripes are not as distinctive as some. Macey is still quite shy but does enjoy being petted and fawned over. We are working on bringing her confidence level up. Macey would do best in a quiet home. Come in and meet Macey and see if you are the “special ” person that Macey is dreaming of. 333 Talbot St. ST Thomas, 
519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down