Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:11 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Vida11
Vida

Vida was rescued September 25, 2013. Being the new girl in the shelter seems to be a little overwhelming for Vida. I first found her hiding behind her litterbox but, with a little coaxing and petting, she gradually ventured out to meet me. After a few minutes more, she was rolling over to be petted. At this point, she is still a little skittish and starts at loud or unfamiliar noises but, she has huge potential. Vida is quite thin and once her medium length fur grows in and she fills out a little, Vida will be gorgeous. At 1 1/2 years old, Vida is still young and willing to adapt to fit into a home. I think she is one of the special ones. As you can see, her fur has really grown in.and she is, indeed, gorgeous! 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

CATS OF THE MONTH Jr10
Junior

After all these years, you would think that I have seen just about everything but I had never seen a cat with a ridge of fur right down the middle of his back (like a ridgeback dog) until last Saturday. His name is Junior and he was surrendered to Animal Aide May 6, 2013. He is a very handsome buff orange tabby. Junior is only 1 1/2 years old and ordinarily he would not have a problem finding a new home. However, Junior is extremely picky. He does not get along with other cats or dogs and he likes to pick his own people friends. So, if you may think you are interested in offering Junior a safe indoor home, come on in and try your luck. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788.
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down