Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Novf10
Petunia

OMG!!! You just have to love the black ones and Petunia is a very special girl. Not only is she gorgeous to look at, she has a lovely personality (which is much more important) to match. Petunia was rescued from the pound August 7, 2013 and is approximately 4 years old. At first glance, you might think Petunia is a larger girl but, when you actually begin the introduction process, you realize that under all that long fur, there is quite a petite girl. Amazing, yellow eyes set off a gorgeous face perfectly. Petunia is one of those cats who you see in all those cat calendars every December, with one exception. Petunia could be yours, all year round. Don't wait too long. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

CATS OF THE MONTH Novm10
Nelson

Nelson was rescued from the pound August 7, 2013. He has been estimated to be 2 years old. He is a buff (very pale orange ) and white boy who also happens to be a bobtail. Nelson is still settling in and making improvements every day. I was told that for the first few days, he was a little hissy, which is totally understandable when you know what happened to him. I found him the be quite nice. He responded to being petted in a good way and I think he enjoyed it. Reactions to animal abuse are usually quite extreme. I cannot print what I would like to see happen to the person or persons who were previously in charge of Nelson's welfare. Nelson was found, only by chance, in a carrier, inside a dumpster. Yes, you heard correctly. It certainly explains why Nelson does not like being picked up. Who knows what his life was like before he was tossed out like garbage. I'm sure he holds a little bit of a grudge towards the human race and who can blame him? Time and love can heal everything, something Nelson desperately needs. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down