Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

REDFORD
CATS OF THE MONTH Redfor10
You should be able to tell, just from his name, that Redford is something special. Redford, Rip, Richard and Ranger ( the last two have been adopted), along with two younger kittens Rory (adopted) and Ripley were found in a cardboard box at our back door, September 20, 2013. The four older kittens have an approximate birth date of April 15, 2013 and the younger two, two months later. Redford is a tabby and white boy with incredibly soft fur. He is outgoing, super friendly and loves to be petted. Redford is also capable of playing up a storm and is very photogenic but, then, with a name like Redford, he would have to be. 333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788

SERENA
CATS OF THE MONTH Serena10

333 Talbot St.,
St. Thomas, On.,
N5P 1B5
519-633-3788

Good morning,
My name is Serena and I am writing to Furry Friends International in hopes that you may assist me in finding the perfect human companion. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am approximately 1 year old (so they tell me. I don't really remember another winter so, it must be true). Technically, I am considered to be a torbi since I have some beautiful, if I do say so myself, orange highlights ( all natural, of course, MOL (meow out loud)). I am friendly, fairly affectionate with the right person and, did I mention that I am very attractive? However, I do have very high expectations of anyone that I go home with. First, I never, ever want to see the big, bad world outside my home, ever again. That is the BIG one !! I will expect to be treated like a valued member of the family and only fed the best food, sleep in the best location in the house and be consulted on each decision that affects me. Oh, and if you happen to have a fireplace, I will expect to be front and centre, without exception. MOL.
In closing, I don't feel that my conditions are too much for most applicants and I will be waiting, anxiously, for any responses. Please contact the above address for an appointment.

The future love of your life,
Serena.
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down