Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» September
by Isis Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm

» Hi Fellow Mums
by Isis Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

» August
by Isis Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

» Cloth diapers for sale!
by Isis Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 am

» Photo Shoot!
by Isis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CATS OF THE MONTH

Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:02 pm

CATS OF THE MONTH Redfor11
You should be able to tell, just from his name, that Redford is something special. Redford, Rip, Richard and Ranger ( the last two have been adopted), along with two younger kittens Rory (adopted) and Ripley were found in a cardboard box at our back door, September 20, 2013. The four older kittens have an approximate birth date of April 15, 2013 and the younger two, two months later. Redford is a tabby and white boy with incredibly soft fur. He is outgoing, super friendly and loves to be petted. Redford is also capable of playing up a storm and is very photogenic but, then, with a name like Redford, he would have to be.

Update for Redford:
Yesterday, I was treated to everything that is Redford. What a special guy!! He sprawled out on his back, on my lap and went to sleep for a while. I had to, reluctantly, disturb him, things to do, you know. It was an absolute pleasure, though, to have him with me. Why is he still available? How could someone not want this wonderful boy?

CATS OF THE MONTH Callie11
Poor Callie was a young pregnant cat when she was dropped off in the country. Luckily she found people who gave her food and water. She gave birth to a litter in February 2013...the people found homes for all but 1 – Tucks (who has since found his forever home with Animal Aide!!). She had another litter in July 2013 and of that litter, 2 did not find homes – Shivery and Flame (both have been adopted out of Pet Smart in London thru Animal Aide). This Spring the family realized Callie was expecting again!! This makes 4 cats ….soon to be 9. We picked her up and put her in a foster home where she soon delivered 5 beautiful babies, March 22 - Carlie, Corbin, Carrots, Cal and Chris. Now, 8 weeks have passed and Callie is now spayed and ready for her forever home. She has the
loudest purr and is so grateful for love, affection and food!!! Her foster Mom spoiled her with a
variety of gourmet foods so she is not real happy about the shelter dry food but, will eat anything!! Do you have room in your heart and home for this sweet girl??

333 Talbot St., St. Thomas, 519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

CATS OF THE MONTH Empty Re: CATS OF THE MONTH

Post by Isis Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 am

Callie has been adopted!!

New female cat of the month:
CATS OF THE MONTH Mummy11

We get all kinds of calls from people in difficult situations, not always of their choosing. We were contacted by a woman with a problem. She had a cat, who she named Mummy, dropped off a couple of years ago who was pregnant and gave birth. She managed to get Mummy spayed but her daughter, Piper became pregnant and gave birth to Blackie and Browny . Apparently, she also has dogs who, she was afraid would harm the cats so, she called us. Sounds like it could be a feline reality show, doesn't it? Hmmmm..... Mummy has an estimated birth date of March 25, 2011 and is the friendliest of the 4. She is, what I like to call, a torbi (brown tabby with some orange). Mummy reminds me very much of one of mine. A little shy, a little nervous but, quite brave because you can tell that she wants to try. She likes to be petted and when she thinks you're not looking, she gets that rapturous look on her face. You know the one. I think Mummy would be happiest in a home without children. If you haven't seen that "look" for a while, be sure to visit Mummy.
333 Talbot St. St. Thomas, 519-633-3788
Isis
Isis
Admin

Love : 193

http://www.behindblueeyes2014.weebly.com

Back to top Go down